All Fulton Engineering faculty are encouraged to attend the Assembly of the Fulton Schools of Engineering (AFSE). The meeting will include a brief State of the Fulton Schools of Engineering presentation by Dean Paul Johnson and introduction of new faculty. Light refreshments will be served.
Friday, November 1, 2013
2-2:45 p.m., refreshments following meeting.
Schwada Classroom Office Building (SCOB) 150 [map]
Register online or contact Kristín Ólafs, Kristin.Olafs@asu.edu – space is limited.
- State of Fulton Engineering, Dean Paul Johnson
- Introduction of new members and chair of the Executive Committee, Marco Saraniti
- Completed and ongoing activities of the Executive Committee, Marco Saraniti
- Faculty Exemplars program, Marco Saraniti
- Q&A session, Dean Paul Johnson
Brought to you by the Executive Committee of the Fulton Schools of Engineering