The Fulton Schools of Engineering provide free professional portraits to all Fulton Engineering students, faculty and staff. These photos can be used for LinkedIn profiles, the FURI abstract book, news stories, student organization directories or the ASU directory.
Take advantage of open studio hours to update your professional portraits. No appointment necessary during open studio hours.
We now have two locations – ECG 103 and BYENG 670 – for your convenience.
Upcoming open studio hours near the Engineering Student Center (ECG 103)
- Friday, September 13, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 18, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 9, 9-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 30, 8:30-10 a.m.
FURI students: Your FURI summary is due on Wednesday, October 9. Take advantage of open studio hours and get your portrait taken. Wednesday, October 30, is the deadline for submitting your FURI abstract and also your last opportunity to get a portrait taken for the FURI abstract book.
Upcoming open studio hours in the Brickyard (BYENG 670)
- New session added Tuesday, September 10, 8:30-10:30 a.m. Leadership team meets 9-10 a.m.
- Thursday, September 12, 9-11 a.m. Business managers, come by after your BOM meeting.
- Thursday, September 26, 9:30-11 a.m. Advisors, come by after your meeting.
- Tuesday, October 15, 8:30-10:30 a.m. Leadership team meets 9-10 a.m.
- Thursday, October 24, 9:30-11 a.m. Advisors, come by after your meeting.
You can also bring your team for a group portrait.
Wear business attire; neutral colors are best—avoid stripes or patterns. Black and other dark colors are fine.