The ASU Hotline is a comprehensive, telephone and web-based service that provides multilingual support in 175 different languages, and it is always there for you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The purpose of the ASU Hotline is to promote a safe, secure and ethical environment for all students, faculty, staff and guests of the University.
10 Reasons to Contact the ASU HOTLINE:
- I am concerned that someone is considering a violent act.
- I’m afraid someone may have a weapon on campus.
- I fear for my personal safety or the safety of someone else.
- I’m worried about a transaction or situation in my office.
- I know of, or I suspect, fraud or abuse.
- I suspect someone of computer hacking.
- I’m concerned my team is not compliant with NCAA rules.
- My classroom lab is unregistered or unsafe.
- I witnessed discrimination.
- I spoke up; nothing happened.
http://audit.asu.edu/asu-hotline or 877-786-3385