The Study Abroad Office is hosting an information session to help you prepare a faculty-directed Study Abroad program proposal. The deadline for summer 2014 proposals is September 2, 2013.
Friday, June 21, 2013
Goldwater Center (GWC) 487 [map]
Many engineering students are looking for opportunities to travel abroad, earn academic credit and learn about global engineering practices. The Office of Academic and Student Affairs will work with you to identify and define 4-5 week summer study abroad programs or “spring break” programs. Faculty can receive travel expenses and a stipend for summer programs.
At this information session, you will:
- Better understand the Fulton Engineering international goals for students going abroad.
- Hear about our current study abroad programs offered to engineering students.
- Learn about and discuss the process and timeline for proposing a new faculty-directed study abroad program for summer 2014.
- Better understand why ASU students choose faculty-directed programs.
- Receive information on the elements of a strong proposal.
- Hear about the support services provided to all faculty directors and supporting faculty/staff by the Study Abroad Office.
For more information, contact Amy Sever at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-727-8713.