Open enrollment ends Friday, November 16, 2012 at 5 p.m.
All benefits-eligible faculty and staff hired before September 26, 2012, or those whose benefits are effective prior to January 1, 2013, may participate in this open enrollment.
- Review your benefit plan elections (Go to My ASU > Benefits > My Benefits Summary)
- Check out changes that take effect January 1 at Open Enrollment FAQs
- Make changes to your health, life and short-term disability plans
- Designate or update life insurance beneficiaries and/or
- Elect flexible spending accounts for 2013
IMPORTANT: You must have an enrollment summary of your elected changes to submit any appeals due to user or system errors. Appeals will only be accepted between 8 a.m. on November 19, 2012 and 5 p.m. on December 31, 2012. These rules for appeals ensure compliance and protect the tax-free status of our premiums.
ENROLL ONLINE: cfo.asu.edu/hr-openenrollment