Thanksgiving Break is only a few weeks away. Do you know how you’ll get to the airport to catch your flight home or to wherever your holiday travels may take you? Don’t get stuck without a ride to Sky Harbor – take the METRO light rail! It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- Board the light rail. From the Tempe campus, take the westbound train from either the University Drive/Rural Road station or the Veterans Way/College Avenue station. From the Downtown Phoenix Campus, take the eastbound train from the First Avenue/Van Buren station.
- Disembark the light rail. Regardless of where you board, disembark the light rail train at the 44th Street/Washington station.
- Board the free shuttle. On the south side of Washington Street is a bus station with free shuttles that pick up from 44th Street & Washington and take passengers to all terminals of the airport.
Learn more on the Valley Metro website.
- Validate your U-Pass or Platinum Pass if that’s what you use to take the light rail, or pay for the appropriate amount of transit fare when you arrive at the light rail station.
- Take all your possessions with you when boarding or disembarking. Leaving items on the platform or passenger car may cause difficulties when the doors close and the train or shuttle leaves the stop.
Original article: cfo.asu.edu/node/3195