Fulton Schools of Engineering has designated Wednesday, Oct. 17 as the inaugural Fulton Cares Day.
- Brickyard Breakfast to End Hunger
Oct. 17, 9-10 a.m.
Brickyard sixth floor lobby
Bring a canned food donation along with your completed pledge form and enjoy free coffee and breakfast items!
All donations will be donated to a United Way supported food bank or the United Way Weekend Hunger Backpack program.
Download the list of food items used in the Weekend Hunger Backpack program or contact Frances Salas (CIDSE, Director’s office, BYENG fifth floor) or Lynn Carpenter (Dean’s Office–Business Services, BYENG sixth floor).
- Ornament Sales
The Communication team will be selling holiday ornaments made from recycled Fulton Engineering publications, Wednesday, Oct. 17, BYENG 668. The ornaments will also be on sale at the Brickyard Breakfast to End Hunger. Contact Stephanie Mabee or Jessica Slater for details.
- ETS and CSSER Departmental Sorbet Social. (Please contact Nathan Deneau or Todd Eller for details.)
- Satisfy your sweet tooth. Development will have candy sales all day at Brickyard sixth floor (BYENG 679AA)
- United Way Waffle Breakfast. SEMTE will be hosting this breakfast event to benefit VSUW. Bring your pledge form or pay $3 without form. 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- Raffle Tickets. All participants in Fulton Cares day will receive a raffle ticket. All raffle tickets from the Fulton Cares events will be collected and winner’s announced in next week’s In the Loop.
Are you hosting an event in conjunction with Fulton Cares Day? Contact Amy Wolsey with the details.