There’s still time to sign up for the Active Listening class on September 7. The location has been changed and the class will be held in Brickyard 361. If you’ve already signed up, you should receive a change notice from the Learning Management System.
Cory Dillon, director of Workforce Leadership and Development, will be presenting Active Listening at the Brickyard. This two-hour course teaches how to really hear what another person is saying instead of simply preparing a response.
Friday, September 7
This is a great professional development opportunity for individuals and teams. The class is available to all ASU staff. Work with your supervisor to arrange release time to improve this critical skill. There is no charge to attend this workshop.
Sign up today!
- Visit the Training & Development website at http://cfo.asu.edu/cfo-training-development
- Click on the Employee LMS button
- Sign in using your ASURITE username/password (unnecessary if already signed in)
- Click on Search for a Specific Class
- Type in “Active Listening” in the field next to Search for classes with these words in their titles:
- Click Search
- Click Select next to the session you would like to enroll in
- Click on Enroll in this class (link located at top right of screen)