Every year, we recognize the outstanding work of Fulton Engineering staff through the impact and excellence awards. We are seeking your nominations for the following awards:
- Innovation. Recognizes an individual who has been instrumental in the development of new ideas or processes that add value to one of the five schools or Fulton Engineering as a whole.
- Mentoring. Recognizes an individual who is a source of encouragement and momentum for continued learning and service and has a commitment to help others discover a sense of satisfaction and professional growth.
- Performance. Recognizes an individual who is distinguished by outstanding contributions and performance in support of academic, administrative and/or research efforts.
- Achievement. Recognizes an individual who reaches beyond defined responsibilities to pursue external opportunities for personal improvement or to the benefit of Fulton Engineering or the community; and through those efforts enhance performance ability or the standing of Fulton Engineering.
- Customer Service. Recognizes outstanding customer service and a positive attitude that has enabled increased productivity in the unit or Fulton Engineering.
- Teamwork. Recognizes a team that strives for the highest possible standards and distinguishes themselves by exemplifying teamwork, communication and positive interaction.
- The excellence award, now known as the Fulton Difference Award, honors the invaluable contributions of full-time, supervisory staff.
Please take a moment to review the award categories and nominate a worthy individual. The initial nomination process is quick and easy. Nominations are due by Feb. 17. The awards committee will select finalists and contact nominators for additional information.
Thank you for all that you do to advance Engineering.
Dean, Fulton Schools of Engineering