ARIZONA SCITECH festival takes off Wednesday, Jan. 25 through Thursday, Jan. 26 with a conference on Arizona’s aerospace, aviation and defense communities, a cornerstone industry for Arizona. This first-ever Requirements Conference, held at the Phoenix Convention Center, will connect attendees with potential new partners and bring together the most influential aerospace and defense businesses. The A & D Conference is just one of over 200 official ARIZONA SCITECH festival events available to Arizona communities statewide.
The ARIZONA SCITECH festival is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see, hear, taste and experience first-hand, the best Arizona offers in science, technology and innovation. The festival will provide Arizona citizens, educators and families of every size a chance to see colorful examples of where todays and tomorrow’s career paths and future industries are heading.
Join colleagues, local dignitaries, neighbors and friends for the FREE community kick-off celebration on Saturday, Feb. 4, 10 a.m.–5 p.m., at the Arizona Science Center, Phoenix. The ARIZONA SCITECH festival kick-off features innovations in bioscience through hands-on exhibits, an official ribbon-cutting ceremony and colorful demonstrations depicting a sampling of festival activities.
More festival activities
- Glendale: The Science of Chocolate at the Glendale Chocolate Affaire – Feb. 3-5
- Downtown Mesa: Mesa Takes Flight Festival – Feb. 10- 12
- Apache Junction: Renaissance Science at the Arizona Renaissance Festival – Feb. 14-15 & March 10-11
- Chandler: Chandler’s Science Spectacular – Feb. 16-18
- Downtown Tempe: Geek’s Night Out, the Science of Fun – Feb. 16
- East Mesa: ASU’s College of Technology and Innovation – Maker Faire – Feb. 18
- Peoria: 50th Anniversary of the First American to Orbit the Earth at the Challenge Space Center – Feb. 19
- Tucson: Second Saturdays Downtown Present Science in the City – Feb. 18
- West Valley: ASU West’s ExSTATIC – Feb. 25
- Downtown Scottsdale: The Mad Science of Baseball at the Spring Training Festival – Feb. 25-26
- North Scottsdale: Science is Everywhere in the Airpark – March 1
- Show Low: Northeast Regional Science Fair and Science Carnival – March 2-3
- ASU Tempe campus: Night of the Open Door – March 3
- Casa Grande: Casa Grande Union High School District SCITECH festival – March 3
- UA Campus, Tucson: Innovation Day – March 6
- Goodyear: Tres Rios Earth and Nature Festival – March 10-11
For more information on ARIZONA SCITECH festival events happening in your own backyard, visit azscitechfest.org, or connect with the festival on Facebook, facebook.com/arizonascitech and Twitter, twitter.com/arizonascitech.