The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering offer merit and need-based scholarships to undergraduate students. Offered on an annual basis, the scholarships—with amounts up to $10,000 per academic year—are funded by a variety of sources including private donors, corporations and alumni. Application deadline for the 2012-2013 academic year is Feb. 1, 2012, 11:59 p.m.
Encourage students to apply
Students can apply by following these four steps:
- Go to http://engineering.asu.edu/scholarships to apply
- Login using their ASURITE username and password to access the online application.
- Apply to scholarships for which they meet the qualification requirements.
- Review tips for completing an effective application are available on the website.
Refer students to helpful resources
Carrie Robinson, Fulton Scholarship coordinator, is hosting information sessions and is available during office hours to help students with questions.
Students can attend an information session
- Tuesday, Jan. 17, 5 p.m., San Pablo 101
- Thursday, Jan. 19, 1:30 p.m., GWC 487
- Monday, Jan. 23, 1 p.m., GWC 487
Students can come to office hours
- Tuesdays, Jan. 10, 17, 24 and 31, 3-5 p.m., BYENG 604
- Wednesdays, January 11, 18 and 25, 3-5 p.m., ECG 105
- By appointment in BYENG 604
Contact Carrie Robinson for more information
- 480-727-8712 or email@example.com
Additional resources for students
- Students can browse the ASU scholarship listings, http://students.asu.edu/scholarships. Available to all ASU students through the ASU Scholarship Office.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), http://students.asu.edu/financialaid. Students applying for needs-based scholarships must file a FAFSA prior to the scholarship deadline of February 1. ASU’s priority deadline for FAFSA filing is March 1.
- International student information, http://global.asu.edu/iss