The W-2 form reports all taxable wages you receive during the calendar year and all taxes withheld from those wages. The form serves as an annual report that enables you to file your personal federal and state income tax returns. Get your W-2 online and:
- get your electronic W-2 sooner
- print as many copies as you need
- download it to your personal computer for access anytime
- access it on the vendor’s website
- upload it into some tax preparation software (TurboTax and Quicken)
- eliminate the risk of identity theft that sometimes occurs with regular mail.
Log on to My ASU and select “Tax Information” in the My Employment box to register to receive your W-2 electronically.
If you prefer to receive the W-2 form by mail, make sure ASU has a current and accurate address. The W-2 form will be mailed to the “Mail” address listed on the My Profile page at MyASU by the end of January. If a “Mail” address is not shown on the My Profile page, the “Home” address will be used for mailing the W-2. Log on to My ASU and click the My Profile tab. Click on any address to make changes.
Learn more: Frequently asked questions about W-2 and 1042-S forms