Working together we can make a difference! That’s the promise of the Valley of the Sun United Way and I’ve seen how our pooled resources can change lives. If we each give a little, even $2 or $5 per pay period, we can: provide the books to generate a spark of learning in kids or sponsor an after-school program, help a food bank to purchase meals or provide safety and shelter for victims of domestic abuse.
We’re depending on your help to reach our campaign goal of raising $45,000 for the United Way to provide assistance to our neighbors, friends and families in need. In these tough times you probably know someone already receiving aid, or who needs and deserves it. Be the person who helps drive our campaign over the top, fill out your pledge form now.
To encourage a United Way contribution, ASU will be holding a drawing for 2 US Airways gift cards—each valued at $250—on Monday, Nov. 21.
- 1 gift card for a leadership donor who contributed $500 or more.
- 1 gift card for a regular donor who contributed any dollar amount.
- The drawing will be for all individuals who made a contribution from the start of the campaign through Friday, Nov. 18.
- Pledges must be received no later than Friday, Nov. 18 at 5:00pm to qualify.
Complete your pledge today
- Complete a Paper Pledge Form. Return it to your United Way representative or directly to Office of Human Resources, ATTN: United Way, Mail Code 5612.
- Complete your pledge online. You will need your affiliate ID number and a password. If you don’t know your password, please contact Patty Rosciano at firstname.lastname@example.org and she can help you.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Richard Martorano at email@example.com or 480-226-8993