The United Way campaign has been extended until Nov. 18 (from Oct. 31). This gives everybody extra time to complete their pledges.
- Completing the pledge form counts as participation even if you choose not to donate.
- You can make a recurring donation through payroll deduction.
- You can make a one-time donation with your credit card or by cash/check. A one-time donation of just the cost of a coffee can have a significant impact.
- The Mesa United Way gives 100% of its donations to local agencies. If you live in Mesa, this might be a great option for you.
- If you’d like to direct your donation to a specific agency, please look for the agency code on the Partner Agency List.
- Complete a Paper Pledge Form. Return it to your United Way representative or directly to Office of Human Resources, ATTN: United Way, Mail Code 5612.
- Complete your pledge online. You will need your affiliate ID number and a password. If you don’t know your password, please contact Patty Rosciano at email@example.com and she can help you.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Richard Martorano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-226-8993