Make Hunger Disappear
Fulton Schools of Engineering is is teaming with ASU4FOOD to buy the cans that make up the “e” in hunger. Other ASU colleges and units have adopted the rest of the letters. Donations will be collected until Oct. 28. Here’s how you can take action right now!
- Contact a spirit captain with your donation. Small donations of $1 really add up!
- Jake Kupiec, Stephanie Mabee or Jessica Slater, Dean’s Office on BYENG 6th floor
- Adrianne Hott, Research Services, BYENG 6th floor
- Alicia Stiers, SSEBE in ECG 252D
- Susan Garrison, SSEBE in USE 137
- Maggie Olson, SEMTE in ECG 303B
- Katrina Roalson, SEMTE in ECG 303G
- Robert Haight, CIDSE in BYENG 536
- Cheryl Ream, ECEE in GWC 206
- Cher Stevens, Career Center in BYENG 308
- Print out the Make Hunger Disappear flier and collect donations in your area. Contact Stephanie at email@example.com or 5-8745 to let her know you’re collecting donations.
- Visit the ASU4Food tent during the Homecoming Block Party to see the sign. They’ll be on University Drive near the footbridge.
Homecoming Block Party
Spirit week is next week! Join Fulton Engineering for Waldo’s barbecue, drinks and interactive demos. RSVP now!
Sun Devils women’s basketball season tickets now on sale
- FREE Youth Clinic (13 years old and younger) with Sun Devil Basketball team and coaching staff, Saturday, Oct. 22, Weatherup Center
- Charli’s Angels Welcome Reception, Wednesday, Oct. 26, 5:30 p.m., Karsten Golf Course
- ASU vs. Azusa Pacific exhibition game, Thursday, Nov. 3
Email or call Christina Wombacher (Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve a spot at the clinic, RSVP for the reception, questions about joining Charli’s Angels or purchasing season tickets!