The Office of Global Outreach and Extended Education is offering an Online Project Management Certification program in partnership with PM tec, a registered provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
ASU faculty and staff receive a 50% discount off the program fee!
The next start date is April 6.
The 24 week online program is comprised of six courses, each of which is four weeks in length:
- Project Management Overview
- Requirements, Quality, Configuration Management
- Scope, Schedule and Cost Planning
- Analysis, Performance Measurement
- Risk Management and Reporting
- Integrating and Managing the Successful Project
Participants will gain a fundamental knowledge of project management theories and processes, while focusing on proven and applied project management techniques. The program has no prerequisites and is designed for those who are participating on projects in a support or technical role, professionals with increasing project management responsibilities, or someone who may be moving into a project management role.
For more information, contact: