The Fulton Schools and W.L. Gore Associates are offering up to $800 in funding awards for the fall 2016 semester for students to use during the 2016-2017 academic school year for the following activities:
- Presentations at conferences
- Attendance at conferences for professional development
- Participation in technical competitions
- Research or project materials and supplies
Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00, be authorized to work in the U.S. without additional sponsorship requirements on the part of current or future employers, and be a full-time Fulton Schools student in the following majors:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Tempe campus)
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering (Polytechnic campus)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Product Development & Manufacturing Technology
Encourage your students to apply by Thursday, September 15, 2016 at noon.
We are looking for reviewers (faculty and staff) to assist in the awarding process of the Gore Funding Grant! If interested, contact Jade Silva.
For questions, contact Jade Silva, Coordinator Senior-Student Engagement, at email@example.com.