Halloween is quickly approaching and we are thrilled to announce the 5th Annual Fulton Halloween Decorating Contest. Winners will receive fabulous prizes, photos and recognition In the Loop and Inner Circle, and Fulton-wide bragging rights. Put your creative minds together!
Staff and faculty are invited to reach out to registered Fulton Schools student orgs and team up to identify a space and decorate together. Both the School and the student org will receive financial support* for decorations and treats during the judging.
Deadline to register is Friday, October 23.
Decorating must be completed by 5 p.m. Wednesday, October 28. Student judges will visit decorated locations on Friday, October 30, noon–3 p.m. Download the flier
Best Tricks or Treats
Best Sustainable decorations
Best Office Space
Best Advising/Student Space
Best Research Lab Space/Weird Science
- Student orgs are responsible for finding a Fulton space to decorate and getting approval from department staff.
- All spaces decorated must be public Fulton Schools space.
- All decorating and decorated spaces must adhere to safety codes.
- Student orgs that decorate will also be responsible for removing/cleaning up for their area.
- Decorating teams may use decorations purchased for previous years, donated or made by students and staff.
- Student orgs will receive $250 (transferred to their ASU local account); a minimum of $50 must be used for decorating.
- Fulton Schools’ Offices will receive $150 (transferred to an ASU local account) to assist with decorating costs ($50 minimum to be spent on decorations).