Now is your chance to be part of the Governor’s Celebration of Innovation Awards. The individual and award categories include awards recognizing innovators in companies and academia, corporate citizenship and economic development in Arizona’s technology industry. The award nomination process is now open. Submit your nomination by Friday, July 17, 2015
Ready to make a nomination? Past winners and judges share some tips on writing a winning nomination.
- Be thorough in filling out the nomination forms. Provide details on the innovation on how it differentiates itself from competitors.
- Too much information is not a bad thing.
- Do not wait for the last minute to fill out your nomination form.
- Brag about your innovation, we want to hear the awards you have won and why you won them. Provide links to stories, articles and releases on your innovation.
- Have someone with direct knowledge of the innovation help fill out the forms.
- Do not copy and paste information from your website.
- Do not provide a sales pitch, provide technical data.
Save the date
The Governor’s Celebration of Innovation (GCOI) is the Arizona Technology Council’s (AZTC) annual awards gala in partnership with the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) that honors technology leaders and innovators from across the state. The event attracts more than 1,000 attendees each year for a night of networking, food and entertainment. 2015 marks the twelfth year of this prestigious event.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Phoenix Convention Center West Building, third floor
100 N Third St, Phoenix, AZ 85004