International Conference on Sustainable Design, Engineering and Construction – ICSDEC 2015
10 – 13 May 2015 | Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Chicago, USA
Submit abstract by Oct. 10, 2015. High quality papers will be considered for three or more special issue Elsevier journals, namely Sustainable Cities and Society, Journal of Cleaner Production, and Conservation and Recycling. Email email@example.com if you need more information. Editors are needed to assist with the special issues and proceedings.
ICSDEC 2015 is a premier conference offering a unique opportunity to academia, industry practitioners and entrepreneurs alike to share their latest research, information, ideas and products relating to sustainability and resilience. High quality papers will be considered for three special issue journals—Sustainable Cities and Society, Journal of Cleaner Production, and Conservation and Recycling.
- Sustainable Infrastructure and Building
- Advances in mobility, housing, water, energy, communications, land use, resource management, materials, processes, finance and policy
- Re-thinking systems and spaces
- Resilient and Sustainable Societies
At its core, sustainability isa function of common goals and values. In a rapidly changing world of billions, consider the following cross-cutting topics:
- Land use and resource management
- Economic diversity and growth / jobs, structural unemployment and stability.
- Human rights and natural resources
- Policy and finance
- Data, Access, Storage, Analysis, Modeling, Information, Analytics and the Communication of Knowledge
New approaches to access, store, analyze, model and use information are needed by academia, industry practitioners and entrepreneurs to solve problems. How are big data and predictive analytics being leveraged to solve the biggest problems of our day?
The Third International Conference on Sustainable Design, Engineering and Construction 2015 will be held in Chicago from May 10 to 13, 2015. Please visit icsdec.com for more information.