ASU Magazine recently launched a full-featured site for the magazine at asumagazine.com. One of the features that will be added is a blog that reflects the magazine’s audiences—including alumni, donors, faculty/staff readers PLUS community members who may have no other access to the magazine, but for whom the site could be a portal into greater engagement with the university.
In order to produce a robust blog with regularly updated content, Liz Massey, managing editor, and Crystal Gustavson, digital media manager, are looking for bloggers, who will be asked to contribute one or two times per month, maximum.
Bloggers will be asked to write on the identified topic areas and additional topic area suggestions are encouraged.
- Entrepreneurship/Social Entrepreneurship
- Health and Wellness
- University History and Traditions
- Student Life (campus life stories written by current students)
- Previous experience publishing a blog or contributing to a blog (be ready to submit examples!)
- Expertise in the subject matter area
- Ability to write about complex or nuanced subjects in the informal, easy-to-read style that characterizes most blogs.
Please contact Liz Massey at email@example.com if you would like to be a blogger for ASU Magazine or have an idea for a guest post.